A bath in the chocolate!
The Kit of Chocolate perfumes contains:
– “Chocolate Amber”
– “Chocolate Spicy”
– “Chocolate Orange”
– “Chocolate Mint”
The Cocoa extract evokes an atmosphere of pleasant relax and induces physical well-being. In effects chocolate is a sensual food that stimulates our production of endorphin, substance that has tonic, euphorising and antidepressant effects. its perfume favours abandonment to the hedonistic pleasures of orality, helping us taste life at the moment.
In fact, in Perfumetherapy, the aroma of Cocoa is indicated for persons who do not know how to enjoy the pleasures of the life because of their exaggerated seriousness and intransigence with themselves. The extract of Vanilla, the second base ingredient of ‘Chocolate’, provokes a feeling of well-being and of relaxation, its olfactory message of good humour and joy is antidepressant.
Its aroma is euphorizing and comforting, it attenuates bad temper and irritability, it loosens tensions, melts down dissatisfaction and frustration, giving a sense of physical satisfaction bound to the oral phase of first infancy. For this reason the scent of vanilla helps also to dominate the nervous hunger, often due to an affective emptiness, making us revive the primordial emotion of the totally satisfied baby after feeding. In this sense the scent of vanilla produces a beneficial regression, awakening in us the inner child.
The somehow aphrodisiac effect that ‘Chocolate’ perfume can have is due to it’s capacity to awaken in our olfactory memory the sensual emotions experienced while enjoying cakes, pastries and creams, of which the sweet aromas of Cocoa and vanilla are often the spirit. An other reason is that these two scents bring us back to the pure physical phase in which a baby discovers the world only through the feelings that its body gives him (baby vanilla scented talcum).
For this reason ‘Chocolate’ is a fragrance that has the capacity to reassure us and to pull down inhibitions, tickling in us the extreme experience of ‘taking a bath in the Chocolate’…
The sensuality of the ‘Chocolate’ perfume has also a chemical explanation: some molecules of the essences that compose it are very similar to human pheromones and have the property to tie themselves chemically with them, fixing them while putting in prominence the personal aroma, just as a dress wraps the body enhancing its physical beauty.
– “Chocolate Amber” blends Chocolate and Vanilla with Tonka, the exotic fragrance of the famous Indian Amber in a uniquely sensual fragrance.
– “Chocolate Spicy” blends Chocolate and Vanilla with the essences of these spices that Mayas used for preparing with Cocoa the “Divine drink” Theobroma Cocoa.
– “Chocolate Orange” blends Chocolate and Vanilla with the essences of citruses for an aroma that make us live the emotions of the Christmas chocolates.
– “Chocolate Mint” blends Chocolate and Vanilla with the essence of peppermint in an aroma that reminds us the classic and unforgettable “After Eight” chocolate.
– “Cocoa” Cocoa Perfume is made with pure bitter chocolate extract.